Get ready for the first annual MONI Spring Classic.
Dealers in our two leagues – Rookies and Veterans – will compete in weekly funded accounts for a chance to win two all-expenses paid tickets to the “Mid-Summer Classic” MLB All-Star game in Miami, FL!
Here's what you need to know:
- Dealers must average at least one account per week to qualify for the contest
- Spring training (Jan 23-Feb 3) was used to establish a production benchmark for each dealer
- During the five week regular season, all teams will compete for the most points overall
- Growth will be compared to the Spring Training weekly benchmark:
- 0 – 9% = 1 run
- 10 – 19% = 2 runs
- 20 – 29% = 3 runs
- 30%+ = 4 runs (max)
- Best Week:
- Beginning in the second week of the contest, an additional two runs can be scored by having your best week throughout the contest
- For example, if Dealer A funds 10 accounts in week one and 12 accounts in week two, they will receive two additional runs in week two for having their best week of the contest
- Beating Last Year’s numbers:
- For veteran players, an additional two runs will be scored if you beat your weekly average from the previous year
- Striking Out:
- If any dealers funds zero accounts during a given week, they will lose two runs
- The top 16 teams from the Rookie League will play in a four week, head-to-head, single elimination tournament to determine the champion
- The top 32 teams from the Veteran League will compete in a five week, head-to-head, single elimination tournament to determine the champion
- During the playoffs, the production benchmarks will be reset, using the regular season averages rather than the spring training averages
- The scoring system will remain the same, and the tie-breaker will be the highest number funded accounts that week. If there is still a tie, the regular season run total will be used to break it. If still tied, regular season production will be the final tie-breaker.
It’s time to step up to the plate. Good luck!