Provide Voice-Activated Smart Home Security with Amazon Echo
The new Alarm.com platform. Customers, who already have an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, such as Echo, Dot and Tap, can now ask their Alarm.com powered system to perform automated commands or check the status of their connected devices.
Alexa can perform any of the following commands:
- Turn on the living room lights
- Lock the front door
- Turn down the thermostat
- Close the garage door
- Arm Stay the security system
- Record a video clip
- Point a pan-tilt camera to a preset location
You can also ask Alexa any of the following questions:
- Are all doors locked?
- What's the temperature in here?
- Is my security system armed or disarmed?
- Is my garage door open?